About this blog......

Hey, my name is Gabriella and something I've always liked to do is test out all of the new make ups and face washes that are always being introduced by different companies like Maybelline and Loreal. The products that I try are the beauty products that can be found in stores like Bartells, Target, Safeway, etc. The prices of the items i try can be found at the end of each post

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

Personally, I really enjoy using this product. The product actually smells like grapefruit, and when you use it, you feel it scrubbing your skin clean.

After usage, my normally oily skin was soft and not oily at all! Honestly, when I wake up in the morning I enjoy washing my face with this scrub because I know that it's actually cleaning my skin and because of the amazing smell.

This product sells for about 6-10$

1 comment:

brookie1542 said...

Same I love this product!